This year has been amazing! We are very grateful for allowing us to be apart of your fitness journey. We promise to continue to provide all of you with high quality classes and innovative new training methods. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our home either with the addition of new classes or by updating our training areas. Unfortunately, these changes are expensive and with our growing overhead we have decided to make a change in our pricing options to better serve all of you as well as help us continue to improve your Fitness Therapy experience. Below you will find a list of changes (not in any order) we have already set into motion.
1. We will be creating more space on our main training floor to accommodate larger classes as well as increase the amount of personal training space. We will also be adding a restroom to our main training floor.
2. We will be reconfiguring our cardio area to increase the number of machines and increase functionality of the space.
3. Class Packages (5,10,20, & 30) allows you to schedule into both Spin Therapy and Fitness Therapy Classes.
4. We will create an unlimited class package (allows for ST & FT classes) on a month to month, 6 month contract, and 12 month contract format. Contracts will have a discount applied to them based on length of contract.
5. Refer-a-friend program will allow all of you to gain credit on your accounts to be applied to classes or products.
6. Personal Training clients will receive 20% voucher on classes when purchasing a 4 personal training sessions package and 30% voucher on classes when purchasing 8 personal training sessions. Vouchers can be used by the client or given to someone.
7. All members on a recurring contract (monthly automatic charge) will receive 20% off apparel and supplements as well as a single class guest passes each month to be given to friends or family.
Again, we are sincerely thankful for all of your support. We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and we can not wait to start hitting new levels of training with all of you!